Last night we saddled up our horses, put on our hats and dusted off our boots. Tim McGraw and Lady A. It was shenanigans from the beginning all the way till the very end. Let's recap!
1. It was far too hot to curl two weaves.
2. It was far too hot to play beer pong outside, so we opted to hang out on the bunk.
3. Sal y Limon is my favorite addition to any alcoholic beverage now. [thanks Lindsey]
4. Margaritas were a great choice.
5. The driving dillemma..whoops!!
6. Tailgating was magnificent.7. All I really wanted was a cold beer and a hot dog...
9. I traded two men, two keystones for a delicious hamburger. I clearly won.
10. Shot gunning was invented at a country concert I'm almost positive.
11. Lady A..front row..was breathtaking.
12. If not everyone at San Manuel saw my butt, thanks to Miss. Shannon Willis, I would be awfully surprised.
13. My crazy antics got me lost, found, and lost again.14. Kudos to the nice gentleman who sat with me while I was crying because I told him "I am lost. I don't know where my friends are," all while sitting criss-cross applesauce in the grass.
15. Holly Hart, you are my kind of rain.
16. I found my old, Lindsey's new, Diamond Ball Date. Drew to the rescue.
17. We danced, when the stars went blue, even though Timmy didn't sing it.
18. Lesson learned: you will drink too much, you will get lost, your phone will NOT work, and you will cry. It's all in a days work. :)
19. I had the best day.
20. Tim and Lady A ran my show.
I laughed. I cried. I sang. I danced. I got lost. I got found. I hugged. I kissed. I ran. I fell. I drank. I ate. I smiled.
I guess that's just the cowGIRL in me.

No comments:
Post a Comment