Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Today I...




read this...

Confidence, Trust, Hope

Once, all village people decided to pray for rain. On the day of prayer all people gathered and only one boy came with an Umbrella;

that’s Confidence

***

Trust should be like the feeling of a one year old baby when you throw him in the air, he laughs……because he knows you will catch him;
that’s Trust

***
Every night we go to bed, we have no assurance to get up alive the next morning but still you have plans for the coming day

that’s Hope

***

craved this...






















*YUMMM!!

found this...
(thanks to C.Kemp)


*Pick your interests and "start stumbling"! It will show you all sorts of interesting things that you would have never known about!! I could "stumble" around on here for hoursssss. Or just during Psyc. 100..oops!!

loved this...























learned this...

In Psyc 100 I learned about phobias. My professor told us that there was a website where you could see an alphabatized list of all the phobias.

http://phobialist.com/#A-

*So after we read page after page of these phobias, I continued to read them. By the time I got to the last page, the 'Z' phobias, I found...Zemmiphobia- Fear of the great mole rat. It made me think..who comes up with a phobia this ridiculous? And then I realized that the answer was SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY HAS THAT PHOBIA. Someone is actually afraid of 'the great mole rat'. So then I was wondering what exactly was so scary. Needless to say, we were cryyying from laughing so hard.




No comments:

Post a Comment