Sorry little blog readers for the delay in blogging- I have been without the Internet!!
So this blog is going to be short and sweet. It is inspired by two of my dear friends, Erica and Lindsey.
I understand, in grade school, when you hate me because you hate my friend. I am sure we are all guilty of that at one point or another. Clearly, we were stupid. When you grow up you begin to look at the individual. I fully believe that sometimes there are people that you don't get along with. But why, when you are a fully grown college graduate, do you judge others based on your perception of just one person? I understand you may not like me because of the things I do or don't do. That gives you NO reason to dislike the people I associate with. They are their own individuals and are fair game. Judge them as you wish. They aren't perfect, and they have flaws, but that doesn't mean that they deserve unfair treatment. If you get to know them and don't appreciate their company still, please feel free to 86 them from your friend circle. Otherwise, grow up and act like the adult that you are. And remember, I don't hate you because of who you friends with. I hate you because you are a dumb bitch as well. Words to live by. :)
Sunday, July 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment